Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 102
Answered By: Julie Trumble
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 102
We have several ways to locate electronic books.
- Ebooks page (with tabs for each school for e-versions of course texts)
- Summon Search box - the Summon search box on the Library's home page includes books in the results
- Library Catalog (see instructions below)
Search the Library Catalog to find out about our electronic books, in addition to our books on the shelves.
- Click on the Library Catalog link from the Library's home page.
- Type keywords that match what you want to find. Use the ? to get alternate word endings (e.g. search surg? instead of surgery).
- Change the Limit To pull-down to E-Books.
- Click the Search button.
- When you click on a title in the results list, it will open up the record which will provide the link to the electronic copy. Be sure to click the link under "UT Medical Branch Library - Online". The links under the labels for the other libraries will not work for you.