Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 940
Answered By: Julie Trumble
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 940
Templates are available on the UTMB Health Brand Identity site.
- Connect to the Identity System web page. https://www.utmb.edu/brand (It is listed in the list of links on the left side of the iUTMB page).
- Click on Print and Presentation in the navigation bar.
- On the next page you will want to select the presentation tab.
- Scroll down to Branded PowerPoint Presentations and download one of the options by clicking the link.
- Save the file on your computer where you will be able to find it again.
To use the saved template in PowerPoint 2007:
- Open PowerPoint 2007.
- Click Design.
- A row of designs will appear. Click the down arrow next to the last design shown.
- Click Browse for Themes.
- Navigate to the place where you saved the template.
- Click on the file and click the Apply button.