Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 111
The Find It @UTMB button is available in PubMed when you access PubMed from the Library's home page or via this address: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?otool=txutgalib
You can also set up a My NCBI account and designate our library. That way, no matter how you access PubMed, you can log into this account and see the Find It @UTMB button.
- Connect to PubMed
- Click on Sign into NCBI in the upper right corner
- Log into My NCBI (or create an account the first time). You may have to click on My NCBI in the upper right corner after you are logged in.
- Click on NCBI Site Preferences
- In the PubMed Preferences section, click Outside Tool
- Click on the letter “U” in the alphabet bar across the top of the page.
- Scroll almost all the way to the bottom of the page until you see UTMB Moody Medical Library, and select the radio button to the left.
- Click the Save button.