Answered By: Tara Atkins Last Updated: Mar 02, 2021 Views: 2
Yes, there is an Access Medicine app.
Before you download the Access Medicine app, you must first create a My Access account in Access Medicine. If you don't have a My Access account, then begin with Step 1 below. If you already have a My Access account, then skip to Step 6 below.
1. Visit www.accessmedicine.com when you are within UTMB's network.
2. Click the arrow next to University of Texas Medical Branch at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile".
4. Click on "Create a Free MyAccess Profile".
5. Enter required data and click "Create Profile" at the bottom.
6. Search the App store for "AccessMedicine" and download app.
7. When prompted, login using your MyAccess credentials.
*For continued access to the app, the user must have an active MyAccess account and sign in every 90 days through UTMB's network, either on-site or through a VPN.