Answered By: Tara Atkins Last Updated: Jun 14, 2022 Views: 2
The Moody Medical Library has study rooms available for groups of 2 to 4 individuals. The HEC has study rooms available for groups of 2 to 12 individuals.
To reserve a room:
1. Click on the library's website.
2. Click on Reserve Study Rooms (blue button on right side of page).
3. Use the drop-down menus to complete the form.
4. Click Show Availability.
5. Select the date of your reservation
6. Click the box in the grid for the start time of your reservation.
7. Use the drop-down menu under the boxes to select the ending time you need.
8. Click Submit Times.
9. The Booking Details page will let you review your selection. There is a Change link if a revision is needed, otherwise, click Continue to fill out the reservation form. Please note, you must use your UTMB email address when making the reservation.
10. You will receive a confirmation email with your reservation details.