Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 147
Answered By: Julie Trumble
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 147
- Connect to: http://utmb.thslc.net/vwebv/login
You can also use the Renew Items tab in the Library Catalog or use the Renew Books link from the Library's home page.
- In the ID box, enter your letter + badge number:
P - Students (P000099999)
C - Employees (C99999)
S - Shriners Hospital
X - Visitors
- Enter your last name in the Last Name box.
- Click checkmarks next to items to be renewed.
- Click Request Renewal button.
Items with "holds" cannot be renewed. Renewals are also blocked if you have excessive fines ($10 or more).
If you have problems renewing online, call the Access Services Desk at 409-772-2385.