Librarians use their expertise to select the right database and generate a list of references and abstracts (when available) tailored to your specific interests.
- Topics of ongoing interest can be set up as alerts (regular updates are sent automatically)
- Turnaround time - 24 hours - most searches started immediately and sent as soon as completed. Actual times may vary depending on time of receipt, staff availability, system availability and the complexity of the search(es).
Browse Our Answers
Expert search assistance is also available for those wishing to do their own searches. Reference Librarians will:
- help you choose the right resources for your search
- work with you to fine-tune your search strategies
- assist you in locating print and other resources
- answer other information-related questions.
- be your advocate for issues relating to the library's collection
- help you find and use key bibliographic tools in your area
- See the Class Schedule for searching instruction