Answered By: Anne Howard Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 106
You need to be affiliated with UTMB in order to check out Library materials. We do have reciprocal borrowing arrangements with the libraries in the Texas Health Science Libraries Consortium (THSLC) and with TexShare libraries (see description below). Otherwise, you may either come to the Library and utilize materials in person, or you may go to a library where you have privileges and request the item you need on interlibrary loan.
Requires no special card--just a UTMB ID and driver's license.
- Houston Academy of Medicine/Texas Medical Center Library
- University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston Library
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston School of Public Health Library
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Research Medical Library
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Moody Medical Library
A consortium of Texas libraries joining together to share materials, purchase online resources, and combine staff expertise. TexShare services are available to patrons of participating member libraries all across Texas.
Lending libraries typically require a UTMB ID, driver's license, and a TexShare Card.
- Eligible patrons of Texas public and academic libraries in good standing are allowed to directly borrow materials from participating TexShare libraries across Texas.
- Request TexShare library cards at Moody Medical Library's Access Services desk (409-772-2385).