Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 154
Ulrich's Online is a directory of journals and magazines. One of its features is that it identifies if journals are refereed, or peer reviewed. Peer reviewed journals will be indicated with a referee shirt icon (). If you click on a journal title in the results list, the entry will have a field called "Refereed". If it is a peer reviewed journal, it will say "Yes" in this field.
- Connect to the Library's home page (http://library.utmb.edu/).
- Click on the letter "U" in the By Title section below the search box.
- Click on Ulrich's Online.
- In the Quick Search box in the upper right section of the page, type the name of the journal.
- Change the pull-down menu to Title (Keyword) or Title (Exact) and click the Search button.