Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 549
Answered By: Julie Trumble
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 549
Templates are available on the UTMB Identity System site.
- Connect to the Identity System web page. http://www.utmb.edu/identity/home/index.shtml (It is listed in hte list of links on the left side of the iUTMB page).
- Mouse over the word "download" in the menu across the top.
- In the menu that appears, click "Templates".
- A new menu will slide out. Select PowerPoint.
- Click on the picture of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Click the Save button.
- Save the file on your computer where you will be able to find it again.
To use the saved template in PowerPoint 2007:
- Open PowerPoint 2007.
- Click Design.
- A row of designs will appear. Click the down arrow next to the last design shown.
- Click Browse for Themes.
- Navigate to the place where you saved the template.
- Click on the file and click the Apply button.