Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Jul 08, 2017 Views: 1058
You have to register for an account on UpToDate after accessing it from the Library's home page. You will then use the UpToDate username/password that you created to make the app work.
- Connect to the Library's home page - http://library.utmb.edu
- Click on UpToDate (in the Find by Name box)
- If you are off-campus, you should be prompted to login with your email username and password
- Click on Log In/Register in the upper right hand corner
- Complete the registration form - the username/password you create here will be used to make the app work
You will have to connect to UpToDate from the Library's home page and log in to your UpToDate account periodically to keep the app working. UpToDate should email you when you need to do this.