Answered By: Julie Trumble Last Updated: Feb 03, 2017 Views: 61
You can find the link to Impact Factors in the "Find by Name" scroll box mid-way down the Library's home page. Note, we list it as "Impact Factors". When you connect, the top of the screen will say, "In Cites Journal Citation Reports" which is the official name.
Search for a specific journal title:
- Enter the title in the search box in the upper left column.
- Click the search button.
Find information about a journal subject category:
- Click on Select Categories.
- A box will slide out. Scroll to find your category and click a check mark next to it.
- After you select the category, close the box by clicking the X in the upper right corner.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the left hand column. Category data will be displayed in the middle of the screen.
- You can sort the results by clicking the column headings in the results area. The "active" sort will be orange.